Business Systems Project Manager
An expanding organisation in the Portsmouth area is looking for a Project Manager with IT Business Systems experience to join them.
The Business Systems Project Manager will be required to take the lead on a number of concurrent projects, which will add value to an established and successful company.
The successful Systems Manager / Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Commercial Business Systems, Project Management experience.
- Experience of assisting in the development and implementing of IT Strategy.
- Experience of communicating technical solutions to a business or non-technical audience.
- A relevant project management qualification.
The responsibilities of the Business Systems Project Manager will include:
- Working with the internal management team to develop the business IT strategy.
- Overseeing the implementation of the ICT Strategy.
- The provision of systems guidance to key decision makers.
- To operate as the interface between the business and technical teams.
- Working with key decision makers to gain understanding of current and future systems.
- Scoping suitable systems to achieve added value to the business.
- Project Management of all system implementations and changes.
- Ownership, documenting and upkeep of disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- 3rd part software system partner management.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv email@example.com