An exciting opportunity has opened in Southampton as a global brand are looking to add an IT Compliance Analyst to their team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for coordinating and executing compliance activities with both internal and external stakeholders, primarily focusing on IT Compliance. A fantastic opportunity for someone currently working within compliance and auditing looking to take the next step in their career and join a well-established brand.
- Responsible for coordinating and executing compliance activities, that ensures compliance obligations towards SOX, PCI and ISO are met
- Design effective controls to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT systems and provide guidance to internal teams on their compliance obligations
- Completes internal compliance and audit tasks
- Execute small to medium IT Compliance projects
- Offer suggestions to improve existing processes in the general environment
Skills / Experience required;
- Experience working in an IT compliance role
- Basic understanding of IT audit principals & IT compliance
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work proactively and effectively as park of a team or with minimal supervision
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working in a fast paced and changing environment
This IT Compliance Analyst is paying between £30,000 - £40,000pa depending on experience. To find out more apply or send your CV ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk