IT Compliance Lead - ISO 27001 - IT Audit
Hampshire offices + remote working options
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
We are recruiting for an IT Compliance Lead / IT Security Analyst to join a well-established company in Hampshire. This company are experiencing an extend period of growth and this role will join an established Information Security team focussed on the company's internal IT compliance and IT Risk regulations.
The IT Compliance Lead will have excellent stakeholder management skills and will be working with employees at all levels of the business, as well as external stakeholders including suppliers, and governing bodies. The key focus is to ensure the company complies with all relevant legislation and follows security best practices; therefore, proven experience across IT Risk, Compliance and Auditing is essential. Please note, this is not a team management role.
The role offers a competitive salary between £35,000-£50,000 based on experience + benefits and the opportunity to influence the companies IT Compliance and Security processes.
- Commercial IT Risk, Compliance and Audit experience
- Solid understanding of ISO 27001
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Good general IT knowledge; Networking, Databases, Applications, etc
- Experience with IT Change programmes
- Any relevant certification is desirable; ISO27001, ISO22301 or similar
- CISM, CISSP or similar certifications would be beneficial, but not expected
The companies offices are commutable from; Fareham, Southampton, Winchester, Fleet areas and offer long-term home working options (2-3 days per week).
All candidates must be UK based / eligible to work in the UK.