One of Basingstoke's high-profile employers are seeking an experienced IT End User Delivery Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the entirety of the EU IT infrastructure. This is a proactive leadership role that involves managing the current technical infrastructure, planning, design and delivery of future solutions from concept to roll out in a live environment and managing direct reports & 3rd party suppliers.
- Leadership of the end user technical design team and resources
- Planning and road mapping the End User Infrastructure
- Implementation of End User infrastructure
- Accountable for operational stability
- Act as an escalation point for internal & external stakeholders
- Primary point of contact for vendors/partners relating to End User
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous Experience leading an End User IT function
- Managing direct reports & 3rd party suppliers
- Experiencing working as a senior technical expert in the following fields:
- Office 365 and Exchange
- Active Directory & SCCM
- Mobile Device Management and integration
- Desktop security / identity technologies
- Device deployment & refresh
- BYOD technologies & policies
- Effective deskside support & relevant ITIL processes
The role of IT End User Delivery Manager is paying up to £85,000 plus car allowance & bonus.
To find out more about this position please apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk