IT Field Support Technician
A busy engineering organisation are looking for a Field Support Technician to join them in a new role to the business.
The IT Field Support Technician will be required to work across multiple sites across the UK, providing IT and technical expertise.
The responsibilities of the IT Field Support Technician will involve:
- Travelling to new and existing sites across the UK.
- Provision of an IT presence to divisional offices.
- Installation of IP Cameras across the business.
- Provision of IT Support via telephone, remotely or in person to resolve software, hardware or network issues in adherence with service level agreements.
- Conduct fault finding for technical issues and work to resolve or escalate.
- Liaison with 3rd party support teams for resolution and successful conclusion.
- Responding to service desk tickets within required delivery timeframes.
- Setting up, deployment and continued support of client environments.
- User account management with active directory.
The successful IT Field Support Technician will have the following skills and experience:
- 1st Line IT Support experience.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7/10 and Microsoft office 2013/365
- Experience with multi-function printers - advantageous.
- Knowledge of IT Help-Desk software - advantageous.
- Basic networking / VPN troubleshooting skills - essential.
- Comfortable working individually and in non-IT environments.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com