IT Hardware Technician is required to join a highly respected, national company from their head office based in central Bournemouth.
The role of an IT Hardware Technician will involve being responsible for the lifecycle of IT equipment and assets through the company. You will maintain records and databases containing information regarding licences, warranties and service agreements for all hardware & software. The hardware will involve desktop computers, servers, networking equipment and company mobile phones. The role will also involve the initial set up of some desktop computers, it's associated software, mobile phones and some routers.
The ideal candidate will have some commercial experience within IT systems / support and if possible have a background working within an ITIL environment.
You will have:
- Good knowledge of IT hardware and software basics
- Understanding of care needed with sensitive information and legal compliance
- Good IT skills and confident in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone and in person
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Good organisational and workload management skills specifically with the ability to prioritise own work and reprioritise when necessary
As you will be working within a team environment and also liaising with internal customers then your communications, both written and verbal, must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that will be able to offer an excellent benefits package along with further opportunities for career growth and training.