IT Infrastructure Analyst
Hampshire: Winchester area
Up to £40,000 + Benefits and flexible working opportunities
We have an exciting opportunity to join an established technical team as an IT Infrastructure Analyst based out of their offices just outside of Winchester, Hampshire. The role will be working in an established infrastructure team supporting 650+ team members in the company. This company offers a friendly and relaxed yet collaborative environment, progression opportunities, structured training and can accommodate flexible working.
As an IT Infrastructure Analyst, your role will be focused around managing and maintaining the Group's IT Infrastructure. You will also assist in the implementation of the best solutions, with a particular focus on Information Security, high availability and performance. You will work alongside the support team to assist with any 3rd Line Support queries and maintain consistent and high standards across multiple sites across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Main Duties will include:
- Build a relationship with and manage a number of 3rd party suppliers
- Perform capacity planning on the infrastructure
- Assist with implementing a robust programme of documentation and configuration management based on ITIL principles
- Assist with enterprise-based work initiatives and projects
- Participate in short and long -term planning efforts with stakeholders and IT groups
- 3rd line technical & Infrastructure support for multiple systems and applications
- Diagnose and resolve complex issues
- Act as an IT infrastructure subject matter expert in a variety of projects
- Act as a technical liaison between IT operations and the business with regards to operational insight surrounding upcoming implementations and strategies
- 2+ years' experience in an infrastructure analyst role or similar
- Good experience of Networking (VLAN's, VPLS/ MPLS, VPN's, experience of Cisco or HP Hardware etc)
- Maintain multiple windows domains and domain trusts
- Virtualised environments such as Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix etc
- Educated to Cisco CCNP and/ or Microsoft MCITP/ MCSE would be beneficial
- Understanding of Windows clustering and proven ability of implementing Failover Clusters, NLB etc
- A god understanding of Office365
- Any experience of SQL Server would be beneficial
- Web Application support including exposure to Docker, Kubernetes or Elastic search would, again, be beneficial
It's a fantastic opportunity to get on board with a fast growing, exciting company with a relaxed and collaborative environment where they are happy to offer a few days a week remote working and flexible working hours!
To be considered please apply to this advert, contact us via our Website or get in touch with Rachel Clements at SpectrumIT via LinkedIn.