IT Infrastructure Analyst - with flexible & home working!
Commutable from Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke, Andover
£35,000 - £45,000
Infrastructure savvy? Looking to work for a growing global company? Like to have flexibility and home working? Read on..
We are currently recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Analyst to join a thriving technology company as part of their IT Infrastructure team during an exciting time of growth. This role boasts a positive work environment, on-site parking and also flexible working.
The successful IT Infrastructure Analyst will play a pivotal role within the company, managing and maintaining the company IT Infrastructure. The company are currently doing a big push towards Cloud - Azure; however still haves some on-prem servers remaining. They have also started working across - Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search; therefore, the successful candidate will be able to gain experience / knowledge in these areas also.
- 3+years' experience in an infrastructure support role, or similar
- Networking experience (VLAN, VPN, VPLS, MPLS) AS WELL AS Cisco or HP hardware.
- Experience working in virtualised environments (Hyper V, VMware)
- The ability to maintain multiple Windows domains with domain trusts
- A good understanding of Office 365
- Relevant certifications, such as: Microsoft MCITP/MCSE and/or Cisco CCNP
- Experience of SQL Server
- Experience supporting web applications
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search
Due to the nature of this role, strong verbal and written skills are essential. My client is looking for somebody self-motivated, who can really hit the ground running, and who boasts a pro-active approach to work.
Please apply to this advert or email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk