IT Infrastructure Field engineer is required to join a progressive and growing company to work within the field, on a variety of IT infrastructure projects and ongoing support for customers based in the Surrey, North Hampshire and East Berkshire area.
The role of an IT Infrastructure Field Engineer will involve working on a variety of my clients' customer sites based around the Surrey, North Hampshire and East Berkshire. You will lead teams of engineers to deliver technical infrastructure solutions, examples below;
- Server Replacements
- Switch, firewall and Router installs
- Wireless solution deployments
- PC Refresh Projects / Client Operating System Upgrades
The correct candidate for the IT Infrastructure field engineer role will come from a back ground within infrastructure and preferably have an industry recognised qualification.
You will have experience installing and upgrading Server and Desktop infrastructure as part of a project team. The successful candidate must be technically astute across all areas of IT infrastructure, whilst having very strong face to face communication and customer relationship skills.
- Demonstrable experience installing and configuring;
- Windows Server 2008 - 2016
- Active Directory and Server Roles
- Windows 7 - 10 clients
- Networking equipment (Cisco, HP, SonicWALL)
- Virtualisation technology, Hyper-V or VMware
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience leading teams without direct line management
- Candidates must have a full clean driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer further growth opportunities, training and a strong benefits package