IT Infrastructure Manager
15% Bonus, £6.6k Car Allowance, Private Medical
IT Infrastructure Manager required to join my client an international software manufacturer in the communications industry for military and civil environments. This is a new role where you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a global service providing endpoint builds, configurations, standards, application deployments and mainly to provide a strategic road map for the whole estate. The Global desktop estate is circa 8000, you will manage this plus oversee the centrally managed tools and services to ensure consistent standards.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience of managing complex global desktop environments
- Domain expert in one or more IT technologies e.g. Windows O/S, SCCM, Antivirus products
- Ideally 10+ years of leading technical teams and supporting similar technical environments
- Develop & implement global configuration baselines and standards for the desktop environment
- Development & Deployment of SCCM and other tools for the global desktop environment
- Ownership of application packaging, endpoint builds, software distribution and patching
- Co-ordination of testing and deployment of new / upgraded software tools and applications
- Managing the transition to a Virtual Desktop Estate where applicable
- Manage the centrally controlled desktop services including Anti-Virus, USB Control and Application Whitelisting and O/S builds
- Budgetary Responsibility
You will be decisive in complex / ambiguous situations and with incomplete date, have detailed planning, prioritisation and technical design capabilities and strong management and leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate individuals and teams.
If you have the relevant skills send you CV to email@example.com.