IT Infrastructure Manager required to join a growing and highly progressive company based on the outskirts of Winchester.
The role of Infrastructure Manager will be to lead the general IT Service Delivery and infrastructure teams. You will be responsible for improving team and individual performance, addressing capability gaps and, in general, driving the professionalisation of the department. Working with senior management and stakeholders you will assist with setting, and delivering, the activities that make up the IT strategy through to manage the teams and systems to provide a stable IT platform whilst ensuring that performance supports the requirements of a growing business.
The ideal candidate for the Infrastructure Manager role will be working in a similar role, preferably coming from an IT support background, have at least 10 years of experience within IT and have managed teams of at least 15.
You will have:
- Overall responsibility for complete in-house IT Infrastructure from Server, Virtualisation, Networking, Desktop systems through to online cloud services.
- Excellent management and man-management skills
- Ability to lead IT projects in line with IT strategy ensuring that risks and costs are managed while delivery dates are met.
- Help to develop and implement new systems to support the objectives of the business.
- Ability see the bigger 'business picture'
- Experience working with compliance and audit including GDPR, J-SOX, SOX
As you will be working across multiple teams and verticals, your communication skills, both written and verbal, must be exemplary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company at the beginning of a large period of growth where you will be able to make a difference.