A leading and high-profile organisation with multiple business streams is looking for an IT Infrastructure Implementation Manager to join an area of their business.
This position will suit someone from a hands-on technical background who has had project management exposure.
The Implementation Manager will oversee a number of strategic IT Infrastructure projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget, whilst ensuring the governance framework is adhered to.
The responsibilities of the IT Infrastructure Implementation Manager will include:
- Taking full financial responsibility and accountability for the projects being delivered.
- Communication for the projects progress and status to the project sponsor and appropriate members of project team.
- Internal and external staff management.
- Resource identification and recommendations.
- Preparation of detailed project documentation.
- Risk Management.
The successful IT Infrastructure Implementation Manager will have the following skills and experience:
Infrastructure implementation Project Management experience, around the following,
- Office/365 and Exchange.
- Active Directory and SCCM.
- Desktop security / identity technologies.
- Mobile Device Management and integration.
- Device deployment & refresh.
- BYOD technologies and policies.
- Effective deskside support and ITIL processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Solid understanding of Project and Change Management best practises.
- Experience of large scale programmes and projects.
- Relevant Project Management certification – (Prince2, APM, PMI)
Competitive salary - £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus & Car allowance.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org