IT Infrastructure Solutions Analyst is required to join a highly progressive and prodigious company from their head office based in central Basingstoke.
The role of an IT Infrastructure Solutions Analyst will involve being responsible for managing & implementing new IT infrastructure solutions into my clients growing business. You will be part of a growing solutions team delivering large/complex projects to a high standard, ensuring they are communicated well within the IT team and firm, and then handed over to the operations team.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Architect infrastructure and IT environment to the project requirements and to utilize industry best practices
- To understand the project scope and apply creative technical skills to devise a solution using new or existing technologies
- Investigate technology and solutions to meet current and future business challenges or requirements
- Maintain security, data integrity and confidentiality as part of solution creation and in line with GDPR practices
- Engage and work with vendors/consultants as needed
- Generate high quality documentation and ensure all solutions are handed over correctly
- Present new solutions, procedures and mechanisms to the rest of the department and project stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will come from a background within IT infrastructure support and have worked throughout the full infrastructure project lifecycle from initial design through to implementation and hand over. You will also hold an industry recognised certification such as an MCSE or equivalent.
- A dynamic individual who is an excellent communicator, and team player
- Experience working in a customer focused IT department
- At least five years managing and supporting Windows Infrastructures
- At least five years managing and supporting additional server platforms and applications (Active Directory, SQL Server, Office 365, VMware etc.)
- At least two years delivering technical solutions to businesses
- Keeps up to date with the latest technologies and developments within the industry
- Ability to understand complex requirements, analyse using an objective mind and logical thinking to produce robust deliverables
- Experience of working within a structured team
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads, maintaining composure at all times
- To provide new technical designs and provide recommendations and costs for new system requirements
- Experience in developing infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge and experience in LAN/WAN internetworking including wireless and VPN
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience working in a project management structure
- Technical knowledge of legal applications and infrastructure such as iManage, BigHand, Carpe Diem etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer a very strong benefits package, further training and has some excellent career opportunities.