£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
IT Manager required by a growing technology company based in Wokingham. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire an IT Manager with strong experience managing a team and the ability to be hands on.
This is an excellent opportunity for the IT Manager to make this role their own and manage a growing infrastructure team. Due to the size of the team and nature of the role, the IT Manager must be hands-on and up to date with the latest technologies. They must have Linux experience, and Windows knowledge would desirable.
- Proven experience managing a team
- RHEL / Debian Server (Windows Server is desirable)
- VMWare ESXi, Workstation
- Security standards and frameworks (PCI-DSS a particular advantage)
- GDPR aware
- Firewall/Network Administration
- VPN and 2FA
- Cloud/VPS deployment experience
- Source control management systems (Git)
- Shell scripting (other languages also a plus)
- Good knowledge of Messaging systems: Exchange 2013 / Postfix / Skype
- Database admin knowledge (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- Network infrastructure (LAN/WAN, routing, switching, local infrastructure)
- Backup technologies (Local and Cloud based)
- Desktop Support (Windows / Mac / Linux)
- Telephony (VoIP/SIP)
- Ability to document processes for the IT department
- Budgeting and managing purchasing for company-wide IT needs.
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765298.