IT Manager - ITIL, Windows, Networks, SQL Server
£50,000 per annum
ITIL, Windows, Servers, Networks, VMWare, SQL Server, Apps
A market leading media equipment & technology company is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic IT & Systems Manager to manage a team of 4 experienced IT, Systems and Applications engineers.
The role will consist of 50% hands on technical work including but not limited too; Windows systems & servers, Networking (infrastructure, storage devices), Applications Support and SQL server management. The other 50% of your time will be focussed on managing the team; this will consist of IT Process & Strategy, carrying out regular 1-2-1's reviews, identifying training needs and having budget responsibility of all of infrastructure and services.
The company offer a relaxed and professional culture and will give you, as the IT manager, a chance to make an impact on a small and talented team with ambitions to grow and evolve the IT function.
The role will require some travel over to France a few times annually, all expenses will be covered.
Technical Key Skills
- Experience of windows operation systems and servers
- Experience of Networking - infrastructure, storage devices, protocols etc
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server - database admin & management (assisted by internal DBA)
- Virtual environment Administration
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Excellent communication skills
Management Key skills
- Established management experience with the ability to lead and inspire teams.
- Prioritisation, escalation, process definition, strategy, quality, delivery
- Experience of GDPR and other IT, network and security legislation
- Previous experience of budget control
- Experience of working with external providers
- Experience of negotiating service contracts
- Experience of identifying and implementing training needs
- Software development knowledge - PHP, VB, Shell scripting or similar
- An interest in Music / Audio products
The company offers:
- £50,000 per annum basic salary
- Contributory pension
- Free canteen
- Free parking
- Profit share
- Discount on products (after 1 years' service)
- Childcare vouchers, eye care vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- 37.5 hour working week; start between 8.30am - 9.30am and finish between 5pm - 6pm.
If you think you have what it takes to really make a difference then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.