IT Manager is required to join a progressive and highly respected multi-national company from their head office in central Southampton.
The role of IT Manager will be to mange and be accountable for the IT Services function of their Southampton office which is a key element of this international company.
The role will involve:
- Management of stakeholder relationships with the business and the IT function
- Management of demand planning and prioritisation of change delivery collaboratively with business functional leadership;
- Management of the gathering and shaping of business requirements, and development of solution options and designs to deliver required business capabilities;
- Identifying opportunities for increased operational and business efficiencies and innovation, by understanding the IT landscape and future trends;
- Governance of group use of enabling technologies:
- Ensuring implementation of the global IT strategy in the business;
- Managing performance of relevant IT vendors / service providers;
- Ensuring compliance with global policies and standards, including: organization, processes, risk and compliance measures and controls;
- Escalation point for IT for all matters related to the Southampton site.
- Portfolio: Management of the portfolio of demand on R&D IT resource: IT work streams of business projects, global and local IT projects, IT services
- Projects: Senior Supplier ensuring successful end to end delivery of the IT work stream of business projects to agreed time, cost and quality.
- Compliance: Lead the implementation of industry good IT quality and data management processes, standards & governance (IT QMS, Computer Systems Validation/GAMP5) to ensure that solutions comply with Regulatory expectations. Monitor compliance to standards.
- Services: Lead the delivery and on-going improvement of IT Services in support of R&D's applications and IT landscape, to meet agreed customer requirements ensuring a balance between service and TCO
The ideal candidate will be working within a similar role as an IT manager or Head Of IT and have experience working across a multi-disciplined organisation. You will have an experience within IT infrastructure services and be happy working as an escalation point where required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and progressive company that can offer some excellent benefits and the chance to make the role and department your own.