An enterprise organisation are seeking an experienced IT Network Manager to join their IT Operations team.
The company are in the process of transforming their Network Infrastructure, so this is an excellent opportunity for a strong IT Network Infrastructure Manager to join the business and influence this transformation.
This role is a good opportunity to embark on new projects, upgrade current Network environments with the latest technology and lead a team through this period of change.
As the IT Network Infrastructure Manager you will:
- Be the primary point of contact for vendors/partners relating to Network Infrastructure
- Lead the network technical design resource; project delivery manager & support teams
- Attend change forums on behalf of network teams
- Responsible for planning and Roadmap for Network, including refresh and enhancements of platforms in line with Enterprise Architectural standards
- Act as an escalation point for MIM / L2-L4 Support, both internal and external
- Define scope of third party contracts
- Take inputs from Capacity Management, ensuring effective planning and execution of capacity upgrades
- Responsible for implementation of Network, including technical debt remediation and ongoing enhancements
- Manage patching & monitoring strategy and policy for network.
- Responsible for operational stability of Infrastructure area, providing input to RCA with Problem Management, and accountable for remedial action
- Accountable for efficiency / optimisation of Infrastructure area and third party contracts
The successful IT Network Manager will have:
- Proven experience in leading a Data Network function
- Proven experience working within 24/7 IT operational environment
- Proven experience coordinating taking a lead role with at least 2 reports
A minimum of 3 years experiencing working as a senior technical expert in the following fields:
- MPLS & Ethernet WAN technologies (Cisco)
- Cisco Meraki wi-fi
- McAfee and other Security technologies
Other areas beneficial areas of experience include:
- Good understanding of End User Voice technologies (e.g. MS Teams)
- Experience of future technologies such as software defined network (SD-WAN)
The successful IT Network Manager will have proven experience within an enterprise organisation.
The company benefits include: Salary up to £70,000, up to 20% Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday, Private medical, Childcare Vouchers and more.
To apply for the IT Network Manager role please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805