IT Network Security Analyst
Uckfield - East Sussex
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
A Network Security Analyst is required to join a growing IT team based in Uckfield, East Sussex. The IT Network Security Analyst will be working with the IT Manager and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to play a pivotal role in the continuous improvement of the IT security environment across the business. The successful candidate will have a diverse role across from internal vulnerability assessments through to client security enquiries and will likely have experience in the following areas.
- IT security monitoring and governance to understand security threats
- Understanding of security technologies across applications, infrastructure, network, and cloud. Experience working with Azure and office 365 would be highly desirable.
- Monitor security incidents and investigate incidents.
- Penetration and vulnerability testing across environment and applications
- Maintain and create security policies, standard and processes
- Collaborate with senior team to define security requirements and improve security controls
- Experience working within ISO27001 or similar governed environments.
- Strong communication skills to communicate across all levels of stakeholders.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or other qualifications are advantageous but not essential
The Network Security Analyst will suit someone looking to make a real difference to IT Security processes and procedures whilst working in a cutting-edge Azure cloud technology environment.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.