A successful Engineering company are looking for an IT Operations Manager to join their team. The IT Operations Manager will be required to oversee the delivery of all internal IT Infrastructure and Networking across UK and European sites.
The responsibilities of the IT Operations Manager will include:
- Managing outsourcing technical suppliers and partners
- Creating and implementing SLA's and contracts for outsourced partners.
- Data and Asset register recordings.
- Budget management and financial reporting.
- Ensuring that policies and practises are compliant with relevant ISO standards.
- Contributing to the design and management of IT Infrastructure Projects.
- Ensuring that the business telecoms systems and communication systems provide maximum benefit.
- Occasional hands on Support
The successful IT Operations Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of reviewing SLA's and lead on external price negotiations.
- A background of initiating and managing process improvement.
- Experience of providing business reports.
- Stakeholder management experience across different countries and cultures.
- High level understanding of Networking and Infrastructure technologies.
This is an opportunity for an IT Operations Manager to have significant impact within the business and shape the future of the role.
The role is paying up to £60,000 with 25 days holiday, pension and more.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to Chrislynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805