IT Operations Manager (Desktop support) - up to £70,000 + Bonus and Car Allowance
A leading and high-profile organisation is looking for an Operations Manager to oversee a new Desktop support function.
This a new and exciting role for the business as they are bringing a support capability back in-house to the company, after a period of outsourcing.
The successful IT Operations Manager will be having team management experience and have strong knowledge across Microsoft technologies.
This role will suit an Operations Manager from a large organisation with nationwide or global presence.
The IT Operations Manager will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing in-house and remote support staff.
- Experience of directly managing 10 or more employees.
- Knowledge of best practises and processes. (ITIL)
Recent, strong hands on experience with:
- Office 365 and Exchange.
- Active Directory / Azure AD & SCCM.
- Mobile Device Management.
- Identity technologies
- Horizon VDI or similar.
The responsibilities of the IT Operations Manager (Desktop Support) will include:
- Management of desktop support resources and outsourced support staff.
- Responsibility for day to day management and operational reliability of user infrastructure.
- Responsibility for achieving SLA's.
- To be the point of contact for senior management, vendors and partners.
- To maintain an awareness of technical and market developments.
- Setting targets, objectives, training requirements and appraisals for team members.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com