IT Operations Team Lead / Service Desk Manager
Hampshire; Fareham area
A Technical Operations Team Leader / Service Desk Manager is required to join a successful and stable IT business in Hampshire. The role will take a senior level of responsibility in IT Support and Operations and actively help support both internal and external staff whilst working closely with other internal IT and business teams.
A strong background in Service Management or Technical Operations Management is essential, the ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate excellent team management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities internally, whilst maintaining excellent customer service levels.
Extensive technical knowledge and experience of supporting internal IT environments is required. The ability to demonstrate knowledge of MSSQL, VoIP technologies and ITIL / ITIL certification is highly desirable.
- Managing the Service Desk team (1st-3rd line engineers) a set and monitor the teams SLA's and KPI's
- Act as point of escalation for all major incidents when required
- Must have the ability to manage and troubleshoot incidents across Server, Network, Desktop and Software installation configuration and support
- Actively Support and build strong working relationships with internal teams where required
- Maintain and deliver high levels of customer service internally and externally
- Assist with the testing of applications and new technologies
- Mentoring and training Desktop support staff where required
The company offer a strong benefits package and a great company culture. The salary is based on experience £35,000-£40,000.
If you are interested in discussing the full details, please apply to this advert or contact us via our website. Spectrum IT