IT Platforms Team Leader - Infrastructure, Windows, VMWare, O365, Azure, Cloud
£55,000 + comprehensive benefits and long-term career prospects
Our client is a global leader in security for financial services and global payments.
They have a fantastic business with a great culture and dynamism that has helped propel them to become a market leader in their field and great employer to their people.
They have an opportunity for an experience Platforms Team Lead to play a key role in the delivery, implementation and improvement of technical services across the group. A great opportunity to use your technical expertise and lead from the front.
Key purpose of the role:
- Play a key role in the improvement of end user experience and efficient provision of IT Services to internal and external customers.
- Lead the support of all Back-office systems and infrastructure
- Take ownership of Service Requests, Incident and Problems within the IT platforms team
- Plan and manage technical changes in support of enhancements and maintenance requirements; including infrastructure deployments and upgrades.
- Actively involved in the technical design and road map activities
Qualifications and Experience
- Experienced in technical leadership able to provide hands-on capability with a blend of excellent people management, coaching and leadership.
- Professional qualifications and experience in some of the following areas:
- Windows Operating Systems (Active Directory, AV, Backups)
- Virtualisation (VMware/Citrix)
- Information Security in a LAN & WAN environment (VPN/SCCM/AV/Mimecast)
- Server and Storage Hardware (Dell / Nutanix/Nimble)
- Cloud hosting and services (Azure/Office365)
- SQL Server
- MS Exchange
- Experienced technical resource with good organisational/project management skills
- Excellent Technology skills in an Operational environment, with an ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make decisions on technical issues and incidents whilst working to tight SLA and OLA targets
- Understanding of testing and release concepts as applied in an operational IT environment.
- Basic Project Management Methodology skills
- Understand the importance of data confidentiality, data protection and security
The company can offer a competitive salary, generous benefits and an environment that supports career and professional development.
To apply, please send your CV, hit apply or contact Lesley Morgan at Spectrum IT Recruitment.