IT Product Manager / Product Owner - SaaS
Hampshire; near Southampton, Fareham, Basingstoke, Winchester
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
We have an excellent Product Manager / Product Owner opportunity to join an established company, with the mentality of a start-up.
This Product Manager role is well suited to someone who has a passion for everything digital (SaaS) and is looking to take their career to the next level, in a company which encourages personal development and progression.
The company will consider candidates from junior level who can demonstrate the ability to learn and progress quickly, or those who are currently in a similar Product focussed role who are looking for a fast paced, growing environment where they can have more influence on product management and product development.
Essential skills Required:
- Commercial experience in a Software / SaaS Product focussed role - Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst
- Must have excellent communication skills. The role is client focused so you must be able to communicate effectively with external stakeholders and present information effectively.
- Comfortable working across multi-disciplinary technical teams - UX Designers, Developers, Testers Project Managers, Business Analysts etc.
- Able to demonstrate generating User Stories
- A good understanding of Agile / SCRUM methodology
- Degree educated, IT or Business-related degrees are preferable.
The company promote an excellent culture and work/life balance and regularly invest in training and support.
To be considered for this position please apply to this advert or email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.