IT Programme Manager
IT Programme Manager required to join a leading organisation form their head office based near Winchester. In this role you will be working to identify, understand, plan and manage technology dependencies and critical paths within the Programme. You will also be working to establish effective and trusted relationships with key UK stakeholders and IT project stakeholders.
What's a typical day?
You will be responsible for producing robust programme reporting and will need to lead the IT teams and others in translating requirements into plans and deliveries. You will also align with the appropriate IT project governance and reporting frameworks within the UK. In addition to this, you will engage and manage external vendors and ensure the compliance of IT projects to applicable regulatory bodies.
- Provide coaching, line management and mentoring to direct reports in the Project Management team
- Ensure effective personal development and succession planning for direct reports
- Manage the programmes budget, monitoring all expenditure
- Ensuring programmes / projects are to agreed timelines
- Manage customer and third party contributions
- Manage the communication with all stakeholders including regular face to face meetings
- Act as the interface between the business functions and the customers
- Provide detailed progress reports on all projects
You will have:-
- Strong understanding of project lifecycles and methods
- Knowledge of software development and full product lifecycles
- A proven track record of successfully delivering a portfolio of Projects in a matrix environment
- Experience managing multiple parties including third party suppliers
The correct Programme Manager will be working within a similar role at the moment and have extensive experience if defining and managing large scale business transformation programmes. You will have excellent knowledge of programme and project management methodologies. You will have strong leadership and management skills and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have the ability to quickly develop working relationships with other departments and be able to have strong stakeholder management skills. My client works within an Agile methodology so you must have experience working within it, but also know when to work within the framework but when not to.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company who are in the middle of a radical transformation process which you will play a key part of.
Salary is competitive and benefits include:- Pension 3% Matched, Car Allowance of £350 per month, Fuel Card, Critical Illness Cover, Life Assurance, Free Parking, 22 days holiday, On-site restaurant
Programme Manager, Programme Management, Business Transformation, Business Change, Full lifecycle, Stakeholder Management, Winchester, Hampshire