IT Programme Manager - Agile, Continuous Delivery - Hampshire
££ Salary based on experience + home working options
An experienced IT Programme Manager is required to lead a large scale programme for a successful IT business Hampshire. The role is strategic, part of a new customer project so previous experience of delivering strategic, large scale IT Programmes to external customers is essential. The company can offer flexible home working options however candidates must be able to travel.
- To define and successfully implement a large scale software programme
- To provide leadership to multiple technical and delivery teams
- To identify Agile process improvements and continue the adoption of Agile to improve programme delivery
- Budget Management, work with senior stakeholders to manage and deliver on budgets up to £10m
- Stakeholder Management, work closely with the Board/C level stakeholders
- Promote a positive environment by effective leadership and team building skills
- Must be able to demonstrate extensive Agile Programme delivery experience
- Experience delivering large scale Software / SaaS programmes to external customers
- Management of multiple technical and delivery teams
- Experience of working with cross-functional software teams
- C level stakeholder management
- A strategic approach to project delivery
- The ability to adapt to change and lead teams in a fast paced environment
*The company can accommodate remote interviewing and onboarding during the current environment.
The company offices are based in Hampshire, commutable from Basingstoke, Southampton, Fareham, Andover areas and the renumeration is based on experience up to £90k + benefits and home working.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying much be eligible to work in the UK and be able to travel.