IT Project Manager
An international logistics organisation is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their expanding team.
This is an important role with the organisation and it will focus on achieving a cohesive approach to a range of significant IT projects.
The successful IT Project Manager will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in working independently and in a team focuses, collaborative environment.
- Experience of understanding communication styles from a wide range of stakeholders and colleagues.
- Experience of gaining cooperation from a range of areas, including senior management.
- Proven experience of successful project delivery.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience of learning new technologies.
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment and prioritising tasks accordingly.
- Certification in Project Management disciplines.
The IT Project Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Solid commercial IT project management experience, working across all aspects of process development and execution.
- Good knowledge of project management software, preferably Workfront or MS Project.
- An awareness of programming languages.
- Good understanding of database and operating systems - Windows, Oracle, SQL.
- Solid understanding of ERP platforms.
- Knowledge of internet and cloud technologies.
- Project management team management.
- Experience of maintaining tactical relationships between the wider business and IT.
To apply for this position, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org