A well-known organisation is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their busy team. You will be responsible for the delivery of a diverse portfolio of projects and programmes, bringing new IT solutions and infrastructure into the organisation.
The responsibilities of the IT Project Manager will include:
- Ensuring that all assigned technology projects are scoped, specified, approved, designed and delivered within the timescales, and to the quality expected
- Responsible for delivery of multiple projects
- Stakeholder management
The successful IT Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Full project lifecycle experience.
- Management of the IT aspects of large / complex projects.
- Experience of managing tasks, plans, budget, communications and stakeholders.
- Experience of gathering and analysing user requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional Project Management qualification.
- experience in delivering projects in both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods
The role of IT Project Manager is paying up to £53,529 for a 10 month fixed term contract with excellent benefits including 26 day holidays, excellent pension, health plan and more.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294