IT Project Manager
£50k - £60k
IT Project Manager required by a forward thinking, technically driven company in Amersham to become an integral part of their ongoing progression. You will be responsible for the running and complete end to end delivery of their IT projects internally and for their growing customer base.
As such, the IT Project Manager needs to be experienced in leading senior executives from both business and IT disciplines towards the successful definition and delivery of the project and be comfortable drilling down into the detail of both business and technology. You should have experience working for a software company working on both internal and customer facing projects.
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to;
- End to end delivery of major projects
- Lead customer workshops and brainstorming sessions to determine project scope, definition, deliverables and milestones.
- Project manage the development of software products
- IT project management, with experience of both internal and customer-facing IT projects
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Systems and business requirements gathering and analysis
- Time management and ability to work to tight deadlines
- A degree in a computer-related discipline.
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 298