IT Project Manager
£32,000 - £38,000 per annum+ benefits, flexible hours, training & career progression
Hampshire - Farnborough
An exciting opportunity for an IT Project Manager/Implementation Consultant has come to the market to join an established organisation located in Farnborough, Hampshire. You will be responsible for overseeing the full lifecycle of projects from initial concept through to go-live releases providing effective project support to achieve business objectives in delivering the digital strategy. The IT project manager will be working across a wide variety of technologies across the digital remit including infrastructure, desktop and software. The successful candidate is likely to come from a project management background however our client will consider candidates coming from a technical support background seeking to move into a project management position.
- IT Project management experience/or technical support experience
- Technical documentation - requirements gathering, resource allocation, user specifications etc.
- Technical knowledge of software delivery process (full lifecycle).
- Knowledge of project management methodology (Prince 2 would be advantageous)
- Liaising with a variety of business stakeholders - customer interaction
- Excellent time management, organisational and customer communication skills.
This exciting opportunity will allow a candidate to play a pivotal role within the organisations digital strategy working closely with the Head of IT. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk
Keywords: Implementation, Consultant, Project Management, Project Manager, Infrastructure, Desktop, Digital, Windows, Server, Exchange, Office 365, Avaya, Prince 2, Technical Documentation, KPI reporting, Web, Development, Resource Allocation, User Specifications.