IT Project Manager - Cloud Projects
Remote - Up to £50,000
Our client is looking for an experienced, technically-minded IT Project Manager to join a dedicated R&D team. You will be working on Azure Cloud migrations and implementations projects and will be involved in project scoping through to implementation and delivery.
The role of Project Manager will involve being part of a dynamic team who are focused on managing and implementing new complex cloud solutions and services into clients across the UK. You will work closely with the R&D and professional services teams and be responsible for managing technical projects in an ever-changing work environment. You will be defining scope, forming/managing high performing and cross discipline teams from across the business, and delivering the latest technical projects for a range of clients.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Gather business requirements and translate them into deliverables to select the most appropriate solution
- Project and budget manage multiple projects concurrently to deliver consistent high-quality work that meets the defined requirements
- Challenge the proposed decisions at all levels using a logic-based approach
- Managing multiple work streams within projects
- Investigate technology and solutions to meet current and future business challenges or requirements
- Keep skills up-to-date and take responsibility for self-development
- Make efficient use of resources and capacity
- Manage vendors/consultants as needed and collaborate with stakeholders across the firm
- Work with existing solutions and identify opportunities for improvements
- Maintain appropriate documentation
- Qualifications in Project Management, APM, Prince 2, SCRUM, SAFE
- Advanced knowledge of using MS Office applications
- Experience of working with both On Premise and Cloud solutions (hosted)
- Experience of working with remotely located, multi supplier teams
- Detailed knowledge of using project methodologies in a software development environment
- Advanced Project Management skills and understanding of what quality project management means
- Proficiency in managing all aspects of project management such as RAID logs; change control; lessons learned and post implementation reviews
- Experienced in using MS Office applications such as Excel, Powerpoint , MS Project, Word, Outlook, MS Teams etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer and excellent benefits package and further career opportunities plus salary from £35,000 - £50,000 DOE.
The company can accommodate remote interviewing and onboarding during the current environment.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be UK-based and be eligible to work in the UK.