IT Project Manager is required to join a leading and progressive company, who specialise within IT Support Services, from their head office based on the outskirts of Ringwood.
The role of IT Project Manager will involve working across the full lifecycle from my clients' growing customer base. The role will be based from their head office in Ringwood but you would be expected to travel to their customers' sites which is predominately based around the M3 corridor
You would be expected to:
- Successful delivery of multiple infrastructure projects concurrently
- Successfully manage relationships with end users, customers, internal departments and third-party organisations, in line with the customer focused ethos of our business
- Engage with customers to help design projects which fit with the businesses needs and their IT strategies
- Ensure all projects delivered are in accordance with the customers' requirements
- Engage with all relevant customer stakeholders utilising excellent communication, listening and influencing skills
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing IT infrastructure projects, full project lifecycle
- Hold a Prince 2 Practitioner, ITIL, PMP or equivalent qualification
- A good understanding of the technologies being deployed; Desktop Refresh, Server Replacement, Client OS deployment, Centralised Domain, VDI and remote access solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience managing teams without direct line management
- A strong team player who can use their initiative and self-manage
- Candidates must have a full clean driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing company that would be able to offer further career opportunities along with ongoing training and a strong benefits package.