Technical Project Manager - Software Delivery
Agile, SaaS, Agile, SCRUM
Circa £35,000 to £45,000 + comprehensive benefits
Hampshire, Southampton, Fareham
An exciting new opportunity for an Agile Project Manager to join a market leading SaaS company providing innovative Software solutions. The role offers scope for progression and to opportunity to be involved with a fat paced, growing team delivering some exciting software products.
The role is software delivery focussed, scoping and implementing effective Software Applications to external customers following Agile processes. Projects will be closely managed and will range in number and size in a collaborative environment.
A high level of enthusiasm and drive to be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle, coupled with an adaptive, can-do attitude are essential attributes.
The key accountabilities will include:
- To define and successfully implement software projects
- To act as the bridge between the business and IT/Technical teams
- To provide leadership to relevant teams (Developers, Product Managers, etc)
- To identify and implement Agile process improvements
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle
- 3-4 years+ IT Project Management experience
- Effective in managing software development projects, specific SaaS is preferred
- Agile leadership or implementation experience is essential
- Basic technical knowledge, the ability to interact with Software Developers and Testers
- Experience of internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, the ability to work automatously
- A proactive mindset towards project leadership and delivery
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply to this advert, contact me on LinkedIn or via our Website. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT
All applicants should have eligibility to work in the UK