IT Security Manager / Service Operations (SIEM SME)
£65,000 + Benefits
An exciting new role with a leading company based on the South Coast.
We are seeking a IT Security Manager / Service Operations (SIEM SME) to work in this fast paced, award winning organisation responsible for the Security Tooling Service Delivery (McAfee, Tenable). The Service Operations Management (SOM) toolset is being designed from the ground up to offer efficiency and automation across the business allowing the business to operate in an agile and safe way. You will be at the heart of this development and then in support if it in operations, specialising on the McAfee and Tenable suites as part of SOMs application suite of over 30 applications from over 15 vendors covering Service Desk, Monitoring, Ai-based prediction, Orchestration & Automation, Security, Remote Access and managedOS.
We are nearing completion of its first major release which represents the complete stack of SOMs suite of tools. You will contribute to the development if the support group processes, assist the SOM project as well as participate in the test and support of the platform as it is developed.
Qualifications and Skills
· Security Event Collection and Aggregation (Agents, etc.)
· Security Event Correlation & Alert Management
· Threat & Vulnerability Management
· Security Penetration testing oversight
· Anti-Virus solution
· Host Firewall
· Host Application Whitelisting
· Security Policy Orchestration
· Compliance Reporting
· Security Dashboard
· Integration with other SOM capabilities
· Privileged Access Management (PxM)
· Five to ten years' experience in Security Management Systems, especially McAfee ePO, Tenable Nessus, Osirium PxM
· Proven experience of maintaining and supporting Security solution sets
· Proven experience in integrating security tools such as AV, AAA, Firewall, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS into an overall Security Event Management solution
· Experience of applying SIEM to cloud systems (e.g. VMware/UCS)
· Experience in Threat and Vulnerability Management
· Experienced in Security Hardening and penetration testing
· Experienced in PAM deployment and management
· Strong leadership and self-motivated
· Attention to detail
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work collaboratively across multiple disparate teams
· McAfee ePO Certification
Skills Nice to have
· Knowledge of checkpoint firewalls or equivalent
· Knowledge of Tenable Nessus and Osirium PxM
· Knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM/ITOM/Orchestration
· Knowledge of the Security of Windows and Linux operating systems
· Experience of working with the ITIL framework
These posts are likely to be liable for on-call as part of the 24-hour support organisation in the early stages of operation. There may be the need to provide telephone support or attend out of hours for service restoration, or to deploy service changes.
You will be rewarded with:- Excellent Company Culture, Work / Life Balance, Competitive Salary, Bonus, BUPA, Dental Cover, 26 days leave, Excellent Pension, Free Parking and Restaurant and Gym on site.
If you are interested and up for the challenge send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org