2nd Line Support Analyst
An 2nd Line Support Analyst is required to join a high profile company and join their internal IT Support team based in Fareham to provide day to day support for existing IT Services.
This is a great opportunity for a 2nd Line Analyst to develop into a 3rd line support analyst while working on projects and BAU support.
This is a varied role and as a 2nd Line Support Analyst you will:
- Assist with technical support as required (Additions, moves & changes)
- Provide IT Infrastructure/Application analysis, support and administration within agreed SLA's
- Maintain Servers and applications at the required patch levels
- Perform daily system operational tasks
- Create and maintain Infrastructure and application management/support documentation and procedures
- Coordinate required maintenance of Cisco Networks and Firewalls
- Identify and implement service improvements in accordance with management
- Monitor server environment for security, capacity and stability concerns
- Provide cover for other members of the IT team when required
- Provide technical input into projects and initiatives
- Provide user support, administration and implementation tasks for business applications
The successful 2nd line Support Analyst will have experience with:
- Active Directory account administration
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating systems (2008 - 2016)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Experience of Configuration of DNS, DHCP and Domain Controllers
- Knowledge of Virtualisation
It would be Beneficial to have experience with:
- VMWare ESXi Technology
- Data centre / colocation environments
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Comptia A+
- ITIL Foundation Certified
The role of 2nd Line Support Analyst is paying £25,000 - £29,000 with excellent benefits including, 24 days holiday, discretionary bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Private Health Insurance, holiday purchase scheme, Pension, Cycle to work scheme and more.
To apply for the 2nd Line Support Analyst please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301.