IT Service Delivery Manager
A leading organisation with an international presence is looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join their team and have responsibility for service desk and support functions.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will also be required work on the continuous improvement of the IT service and company service management processes.
Additional responsibilities of the Service Delivery Manager will include:
- Development and delivery of Service Level Agreements.
- Defining and achieving problem resolution, expectations and timeframes.
- To manage the development of policies and procedures, outlining how issues are identified, documented, assigned and corrected.
- To analyse the performance of Service Desk activities, identifying problems and improving the quality of service.
- To work with 3rd party providers to ensure quality and improvement.
- Contributing to quarterly and annual commercial reviews with 3rd party suppliers.
- New system vendor management.
- Provision of training and development for new and existing staff.
- Monitoring and analysis of trends for Service Desk requests and generating of reports.
- Supervise the development and communication of documentations for users.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant Technology degree level qualified.
- ITiL qualified
- Experience in an IT Service Delivery Management role for an international organisation.
- Strong understanding of network and PC operating systems.
- Good knowledge of relevant protocols and standards.
- Solid application support experience with Office 365.
- Knowledge or awareness of working with SAP.
- Solid experience of IT Infrastructure planning and development.
- Good understanding of Project Management principles.
- Proven experience of building relationships between the business and IT departments.
This position will suit some with proven management and leadership experience who would welcome the chance to have a positive impact to a high profile organisation.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com