IT Service Delivery Manager
A leading organisation with an international presence is looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager to join their team and have responsibility for service desk and support functions.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will be required to review existing processes procedures and then create a new IT Service function in line with the companies desired move into a new world.
Additional responsibilities of the Service Delivery Manager will include:
- Utilising ITIL processes and practises to create a new IT service function across the business.
- Development and delivery of Service Level Agreements.
- Defining and achieving problem resolution, expectations and time-frames.
- Influencing and education departments across the business towards improved service delivery.
- To manage the development of policies and procedures, outlining how issues are identified, documented, assigned and corrected.
- To analyse the performance of Service Desk activities, identifying problems and improving the quality of service.
- To work with 3rd party providers to ensure quality and improvement.
- Contributing to quarterly and annual commercial reviews with 3rd party suppliers.
- New system vendor management.
- Provision of training and development for new and existing staff.
- Monitoring and analysis of trends for Service Desk requests and generating of reports.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of implementing and following ITIL processes and procedures.
- ITIL qualified.
- Experience of creating a new IT service function - ( highly desirable) or experience of improving, adding value or the continuous improvement of an existing IT service function.
- Experience in an IT Service Delivery Management role for an international organisation. - (Desirable)
- Good knowledge of relevant protocols and standards.
- Awareness of Office 365.
- Experience of working with SAP specialists - desirable.
- Solid experience of IT Infrastructure planning and development.
- Good understanding of Project Management principles.
- Proven experience of building relationships between the business and IT departments.
This position will suit some with proven management and leadership experience who would welcome the chance to have a positive impact to a high profile organisation.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org