A market leading and award-winning technology group are looking a proactive IT Service Desk Engineer to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Service Desk Engineer to join a company and play a key part in improving the performance of the service desk. This is very progressive company and will suit an IT Service Desk Engineer who thrives on problem solving and proactiveness.
The IT Service Desk Engineer will have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Maintenance and troubleshooting experience, ideally in an enterprise environment.
- Troubleshooting experience within Mac OS
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, or Microsoft Office 365 platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working to good support practises.
- An inquisitive nature, willing to learn and undertake research of your own volition.
- Experience of Active Directory.
- Scripting experience with Powershell, Command-Line, Bash - desirable
- Windows Server Administration - desirable.
- Mobile device management - desirable.
If you are looking to join a technology company with a very modern approach to the workplace please forward your cv to email@example.com