IT ServiceDesk Manager
An award-winning technology organisation are looking for an IT Service Desk Manager to join them and enhance the performance in this area of the business.
The responsibilities of the IT ServiceDesk Manager will include:
- Defining a strategy and tactics to achieve service improvement and capability.
- Providing strong and proactive management to an established team, bringing leadership and direction to the role.
- To introduce strong policies and procedures aiding the implementation of solid working practises.
- Planning and monitoring of work and resources to achieve agreed service levels.
- Producing KPI's and SLA's.
- Department licensing, budget and purchasing responsibility.
- Communications with Senior Management (presentations, reporting etc)
- Preparation of personnel improvement plans and training.
The successful IT ServiceDesk Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of devising or implementing an IT service improvement strategy.
- Experience of writing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Establishing and implementing KPI's and SLA's.
- Proactive ServiceDesk management experience.
- Experience of presenting and reporting to senior management figures.
- Experience of providing strong leadership and direction to teams requiring improvements.
This is a great opportunity to join a contemporary and vibrant company and impact on an important area of their business.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org