An international company based in Southampton is seeking a IT Service Desk Technician to join their existing Service Desk to provide day to day technical 1st line support for existing and new IT services.
This is a varied role and as a IT Service Desk Technician you will:
- Provide 1st line technical support via phone, email and service desk systems
- Take ownership of IT incidents and take a proactive approach to solve the issue
- Support users in the use of IT equipment
- Allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT support member
The successful IT Service Desk Technician will have experience with:
- Using and configuring Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office troubleshooting
- Active directory
- Office 365 administration
- Microsoft exchange
- A willingness to learn!
The role of IT Service Desk Technician is paying £20,000 - £24,000 with excellent benefits including up to 26 days holiday, Pension, Dental, Private Medical, free parking and more.