An IT Support Administrator is required for an international organisation, providing Admin support to their internal IT Support team.
The role also works closely with 3rd party engineers and departments to ensure that IT Solutions are installed to various locations.
As IT Support Administrator you will;
- Liaising with various 3rd party suppliers to order new telephone lines, IT licences, data cabling, stock and costing.
- Liaising with departments to meet their needs for Retail IT deployments.
- Requesting various new system set ups using portals for new store openings
- Liaising with retail stores and 3rd party suppliers to meet tight deadlines
- Scheduling store installations, removals and moves with 3rd party engineers
- Liaising closely with network providers.
- Ordering, stock management and sending all IT Kit for new Retail stores
- Purchase orders, invoicing and monthly cross charging
- Creating bi-weekly retail systems dashboards
- Managing and ensuring Spreadsheets are fully up to date with latest information
- Liaising with Retail IT help desk to pass on information
- Configuring, retiring and updating ipads using Mobile Iron
- Attending Regular conference calls with various teams, brands and suppliers
The successful IT Support Administrator with have;
- Previous experience in an administration role essential.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Retail Systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office 2010 packages especially Excel
- Ipad configuration and understanding essential.
- Ability to schedule own workload prioritizing to meet the business needs
- Capable of working on own initiative, with a proactive and organised approach
- Adapt to a varying role and be flexible in working style
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail is vital
- Demonstrate a support focused attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
This is a great chance to join a busy department within an organisation offer excellent progression opportunities.
As IT Support Administrator you can expect a salary of £21,000 - £22,500, 8% Bonus, 25 days holiday and more.
To apply please forward your CV to JakeDare@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Jake on 02380 765 805