IT Support Administrator
£22,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Do you want to work for a growing business with excellent career progression opportunities? Are passionate about IT and possess excellent customer service skills?
My client is a leading business marketing software provider based in Portsmouth. This role is ideal for someone with 1 or 2 years IT Support experience. The ideal candidate will be capable at 2nd Line support with excellent customer service.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting to the IT Team Lead you will be involved in various IT issues.
- Assigning, assessing and resolving a variety of IT issues covering Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Google Chrome and several other common software titles.
- Working within a fast-paced department
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 administration
- Good understanding of software installation, fault diagnosis and repair
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016 Suite
- Understanding of Windows Server, its primary features, and roles.
- Understanding of Windows Domains
- Some exposure to or knowledge of Office 365
- Willing to work in fast paced department as part of small team
- 1+ years of IT support experience (equivalent knowledge also considered)
- 2-3+ years of IT support experience within Microsoft environments
- Good knowledge of Windows Server and domain environments
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent industry qualifications
If you have the skills required then please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765280.