1st Line IT Support Analyst
A busy manufacturing and logistics group are looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join their team.
The successful candidate will be required to provide internal 1st Line Support to PC's, laptops and handheld devices.
The 1st Line Support Analyst will be responsible for servicing a customer base of up to 500 and will be experienced in handling high call volumes.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has completed an IT apprenticeship or who is in the early stages of their career.
The successful 1st Line Support Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Some commercial IT Support experience.
- Good all round skills in information and communications technology environments.
- Windows Operating Systems.
- Networking understanding.
- Active Directory.
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Mobile / Handheld device management.
- Anti-Virus Software
- Web Filtering
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new technology as required.
- Full UK Driving License.
Responsibilities of the 1st Line Support Analyst will include:
- 1st Line support.
- Escalation of support issues where necessary.
- Logging of support calls.
- Liaison with 3rd party support and development teams.
- Management of incident lifecycles.
- Regularly reporting on progress of tasks and projects.
- Working to KPI's
To apply for this position please email your cv firstname.lastname@example.org