IT Support Analyst
A busy organisation in the Southampton area are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their team.
The successful IT Support Analyst will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent Customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing workloads and priorities.
- Experience of working with client and server Windows Operating Systems.
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory & Group Policy.
- Supporting Printers.
- Supporting MS Office and Office 365.
- Knowledge of Anti-Virus software (Desirable)
- Web filtering knowledge (advantageous)
- Wireless LANs (Desirable)
- Mobile Device Management (Desirable)
- A passion for technology and evidence of self learning - (Advantageous)
Responsibilities of the IT Support Analyst will include:
- Provision of 1st and 2nd Line user support.
- Ticket Management - identify, prioritise and action incidents.
- Telephone Management.
This is a great opportunity for an IT Support professional in the early stages of their career, looking to join a company where career progression offered.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com