IT Support Analyst
A progressive software solutions provider are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join them and take responsibility for a range of technical support solutions.
This position will be well suited to an existing IT Support Analyst who is looking for more responsibility and opportunity to resolve issues themselves.
It will therefore appeal to IT Support Analyst's with a willingness to keep learning who can evidence self-study or a genuine interest for technology.
This is an opportunity to join a company who will invest in the chosen individual and where promotion through the company is realistic.
The successful IT Support Analyst will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Commercial experience of providing support to Windows Client and Server operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience of operating in a customer focused support desk capacity.
- Solid experience with SQL Server
- Ability to write SQL queries and data manipulation.
- Experience of working for a bespoke software provider - desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
- A genuine interest in technology and career progression.
The responsibilities of the IT Support Analyst will include:
- Diagnosis and resolution of a range of technical problems from 1st - 3rd Line.
- Provision of a professional and timely response to customer queries and problems.
- To assist in the maintenance of internal systems.
- To test the development fixes for support issues.
- Implementation of software changes to internal and customer environments.
If you currently in an IT Support position and would like more responsibility whilst working for a company who can offer career development, please forward your cv to email@example.com