A leading organisation operating within the logistics sector is looking for a 2nd Line IT Support Analyst to join their team in Southampton.
The 2nd Line IT Support Analyst will join an existing Helpdesk support team and will cover a range of products and technologies.
This is a great opportunity for a current 2nd Line IT Support Analyst to widen their skills and knowledge base, as exposure to larger projects will be available.
This role will also suit an ambitious 1st Line Support Analyst who is keen to progress their career.
The 2nd Line IT Support Analyst will have experience in most of the following:
- IT experience in a commercial environment - min 2 years
- MS Office 365 installation and configuration
- Network topologies and technologies
- Windows PC Operating systems
- Windows Server OS
- PC hardware technologies
- Active Directory Administration
- Mobile Technologies
- Articulation of technical information to non-technical staff.
This 2nd Line Support role is paying £24,00 - £26,000 with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, enhanced pension, Healthcare, free parking and more.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to CameronGaffney@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301