IT Support Desk Supervisor - Basingstoke - up to £40,000 + Shift Allowance
IT Support Desk Supervisor is required to join a progressive and highly respected company from their offices based in Basingstoke.
The role of an IT Support Desk Supervisor will involve supervising my client's 2nd and 3rd line support teams which provide support for internal IT users within a highly professional environment. You will ensure that all SLA's are being adhered to and that all calls are received, logged, triaged and correctly assigned/categorised. Furthermore you will be the first initial escalation point for any technical queries. There is a shift pattern as their service desk runs from 07:00 till 22:00 Monday to Friday and is open on Saturday from 10:00 till 16:00.
The correct individual for the IT Support Desk supervisor role will be working within a similar position at the moment and if possible will come from a technical, desktop support environment.
My client is looking for someone with:
- ITIL V3 Foundation qualification
- Microsoft qualification e.g. MCP, MCSE
- Incident Management experience - managing incidents through to resolution with an appreciation of business impact and effective communication
- Strong technical experience across Windows systems including Windows 7-10, Windows Server 2012, Exchange 2010 and Active Directory
- Application deployment via SCCM
Furthermore you will have a pro-active attitude towards technical and customer service issues and be comfortable in an autonomous setting. You will have very strong communication skills as you will be liaising with other departments, stakeholders and where required 3rd party suppliers,
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further training and career opportunities along with an excellent benefits package.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk