An IT Support Engineer is required to join a growing software company based in Andover, to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the company's IT infrastructure and networks.
As part of the larger team based in Andover you will work locally at a 1st/2nd some 3rd line level, and more widely support the Infrastructure alongside the rest of the Infrastructure team remotely supporting their London and Kent Offices.
To be considered for this position we are looking for IT Support Engineers with the following experience.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Experience of working at a 2nd line level
- Solid knowledge of networking
- A good understanding of the Windows 2012 Server operating system, Server 2016 desirable
- Knowledge of MS Exchange and Office applications including 365
- Mac/Linux systems administration
- Experience supporting offices remotely
- Comfortable working with 3rd party suppliers/vendors
- Microsoft / Linux Certification desirable
The salary of offer for this IT support role is up to £27,000pa depending on experience, plus additional benefits.
To apply for this position, please apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk