A Roaming Desktop Support Engineer is required to join a managed service provider based in Tidworth. A great opportunity for a 1st line support professional to gain new skills and experiences with a certified Microsoft Partner.
You will work as part of a larger team and be responsible for providing deskside support to multiple sites in the local area, covering of networks, security, and server infrastructure. This will all be done in a friendly, professional manner making sure agreed upon SLAs are adhered to.
- Online help desk support
- On site deskside services
- Software installation
- System configuration
- Device Builds
- General User IT Support
- Must be eligible for SC Clearance
Key skills and experience;
- Strong customer facing skills
- Experience in providing IT Support via phone, email and face to face
- Windows Server
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in prioritising issues
- Valid UK Driving Licence and access to own transport
The salary on offer for this IT support role is up to £26,000pa plus additional benefits including Employer Pension Contribution, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers to name a few.
To apply for this position, please apply or send your CV to ElliotHall@SpectrumIT.co.uk