My client based in Alton, Hampshire are looking to hire an experienced IT Support Engineer to play a key role within their IT Team. You will provide IT Support to approximately 85 employees at their head office in Alton. You will support their overall IT operation including software and hardware and become a competent user and trainer of the company's ERP system EPICOR.
- Support all hardware and software across the business
- Creating user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Windows server
- Support and assist network requirements, maintenance and service including tablets, desktops, mobile devices and laptops
- Support internal and external mail services
- Occasional site visits for set up and maintenance
Key experience for the role:
- 1st - 3rd line support
- Hardware and software support
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Experience working with ERP systems - ideally Epicor
This is the opportunity to join a leading company in their field and join an IT department that is an essential service centre to the rest of the staff within the business. The company offer a competitive salary, pension, on-site parking and flexibility in the working hours.
If you're interested in a role of this nature please contact JoshKowalczyk@spectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765302.