IT Support Engineer
£26,000 - £32,000
IT Support Engineer required by a growing company based in Southampton. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire an IT Support Engineer to join their existing support team.
The successful IT Support Engineer's role will be to provide infrastructure support to multiple clients. They should have previous experience in a similar role and be comfortable working as part of a team as well as working independently, under their own initiative.
The IT Support Engineer should have experience in 1 or more of the following:
- Windows Server/Active Directory/Group Policy
- Windows 10
- Hyper-V Virtual Servers
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Relational databases/SQL database administration/Crystal Reports
- TCP/IP, DNS, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, VPN's etc
- Support of Mobile Devices (Phones, Tablets, Scanning Devices etc)
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 298